Online Individual Therapy
Would you like to see me for your individual therapy, but time or distance makes it difficult?
I am now providing HIPPA compliant online therapy for patients (self-pay and insured) who reside in Georgia or South Carolina. All you will need is a computer with webcam and microphone, an email address, an internet connection with Google Chrome browser, and a credit card for payment of out-of-pocket charges.
I am a licensed psychologist who has worked in the Augusta, GA area 1997. I, my husband, and our three children are originally from Iowa. I completed my doctoral degree at Texas A&M University and my internship at the Medical College of Georgia.
In addition to seeing individuals for therapy, I work extensively with local medical weight loss physicians and with surgeons who conduct weight loss surgery. I am a certified addiction therapist, specializing in all addictions.
I have worked with thousands of bariatric patients in the past decade. I am the author of four books related to weight loss surgery and am the creator of the MindPrep™ video series, an adjunct program to help prepare patients for the life changes they will encounter throughout their weight loss journey. I speak nationally and internationally to patient and professional groups on the subject of psychological issues pertaining to addiction and bariatric patients.
Who would online services benefit?
- Those who do not live locally
- Those who have difficulty taking time off work in order to make your visit
- Those for whom it is difficult to leave the house
- Those who would like to stay in the comfort of their own home
- EVERYONE has this as an option!
Benefits of having me conduct online therapy for you:
- Appointment times that are convenient for you
- Saves you the time, gas and mileage by “meeting” online in the office
- Convenient for rural patients or anyone who has a difficult time getting convenience of the your own home or to an office
Ready to get started?
- Must be GA or SC resident
- Must have an email address, Internet connection, Google Chrome browser, and a webcam/microphone
Step 1: Contact Me